Thursday 24 October 2013

Penguins in London

As it says on the tin really! Off to London tomorrow to find some penguins for visual reference for my new project which I've neglected to say anything about yet!

http://www.silentbookcontest.com/silentbookcontest/index-eng.html

The International Illustrated Silent Book Contest - really excited to be working on this. I have a huge interest in silent picture books (obvious example being Shaun Tan's 'The Arrival') and have always wanted to dabble my feet in the field. Quite a short deadline for this...full book, completed and sent off by January so will be spending most of my time on this one really.

London will be providing the majority of my primary research and will be chiefly responsible for depleting my bank balance after I visit Forbidden Planet

No comments:

Post a Comment