Friday 31 May 2013

The problem with spare time

As the title may suggest, now that term has finished im left with the unusual situation where i have so much time i don't know what to do with myself. I can never win.

First thing to do is get my photos up from my end of year show (they will be up tonight, promise!)

My goal for the summer though will be portfolio building. Its rather worrying that after two years of university i still don't feel that i have my 'style' locked down yet. It's all well and good being diverse but it would be nice to have a signature look. So, that my goal. I'm just going to enjoy illustrating the beautiful and the grotesque in equal measure and not have to explain myself. Illusuration should be enjoyable after all and that wiy im doing this in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment