Saturday 6 October 2012

Back from the river styx

Well, it has been a little while since I put anything up here (again!) I do have a legitimate reason however, i've been very ill. Now by i'll I don't mean a tickling cough, but a several day assault of all my sinuses and digestive regions. I won't go into the gory details but for a time there I really did feel on death's door. But i'm back on form again now, just, and despite my illness work has continued. I'll endeavour to get it up on here pronto.

At the moment i'm currently working on an editorial brief for a lawyer's magazine. I'm pretty sure i've mentioned my inability to do editorial brief's but so far my ideas have been strange and varied. I'm actually having a little fun with it, which is the only way to tackle something you do ideally want to do. I've got images of lawyers playing 'operation', paper planes escaping aircraft carriers and all sorts. Should present me with some interesting feedback if nothing else....

No comments:

Post a Comment